In accordance with current data protection regulation (Data Protection Act ), Users, being those persons accessing the Web Site and/or sending a request or email to the Website or completing a Website form or registration process, are informed that any personal data provided through or to this Website may be processed by KIS International School, as Data Controller (hereinafter, the Data Processor).
Our KIS School Shop is hosted internally. Your data may be stored on KIS’s server and databases with strict firewall and security measures.
The KIS school shop website holds the following data:
- Postal or electronic addresses and contact telephone number (where applicable)
All data has been provided to the Entity by Users through forms available at schoolshop.kis.ac.th. It is the responsibility of Users to notify the Entity of any modifications or changes to this data.
At KIS school shop, we will use your data to carry out some of the following activities:
- Replying to requests for information.
- Managing the process of registration of the User.
- Managing the online order process.
- Providing Users with information and contents requested.
- Fulfilling User requests for products and services.
- Improving our products, services and content, and conducting research in order to do so.
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at KIS school shop or by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org